UP Phone Security and Safety Instructions
- Do not use the phone at gas stations, service stations, or near fuel or flammable chemicals.
- All wireless devices might be susceptible to interference and can also cause interference. Please check laws and regulations when using your mobile phone, especially in airplanes, hospitals or medical institutions.
- Ideal operating temperatures are 0°C to 35°C. Ideal storage temperatures are -20°C to +45 °C. Only operate your phone between 35% to 85% humidity.
- Keep a minimum distance of 15 cm between a wireless device and an electronic implant. Hold the device on the side opposite the implants.
- Do not repair, disassemble or modify the battery. Replacing the battery incorrectly may cause a fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazards.
- Do not place or use battery or phone near fires, heaters, direct sunlight, immerse or expose to water or other liquids, or other heat sources. Prolonged exposure to heat may cause battery leakage, explosions, or fires.
- Do not place pressure on or pierce the battery with hard objects.
- Damaging the battery could cause battery leakage, overheating, or fires.
- Do not dispose of the battery as household waste. Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
- Do not place the phone or battery in a low air pressure location, which may lead to an explosion or battery leakage.
- Do not remove the back cover.
- When charging, please keep the device in a well-ventilated area. Please charge this mobile phone in an environment between 5°C and 35°C. If the phone has a fast-charging function, it may not be able to enter the fast-charging mode when the temperature is below 15°C or over 35°C.
- Do not charge the battery under the following conditions: in direct sunlight, in areas with humidity, dust or strong vibrations; outdoors; in areas near a TV, radio or other electrical appliances.
- Do not use the phone and safety should take priority when you are operating a vehicle. Be sure to obey related regulations in the area or country in where you drive.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- The charger should be installed near the phone and shall be easily accessible.
- Chargers are typically not waterproof. Please do not use these devices in the bathroom, areas of high temperature, humidity or dust; please avoid rain.
- When the phone is transmitting data or saving information, do not remove the SIM card.
- Correct Disposal of this Product
- This symbol (with or without a solid bar) on the device, batteries (included), and / or the packaging, indicates that the device and its electrical accessories (for example, a headset, adapter or cable) and batteries should not be disposed of as household garbage. To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection system or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased.
Although all phones are equipped with 9-1-1 emergency calling, this phone may or may not permit its location to be approximated during a 9-1-1 call.*
* Availability of this feature depends on upgrades to the (a) wireless network and (b) 9-1-1 calling system that are required to be installed by the local 9-1-1 response agency or public safety answering point (PSAP); these upgrades may not be available everywhere within our wireless coverage area or your roaming area. This approximation of the phone’s location and the transmittal of location information are subject to emergency situations, transmission limits, network problems/limitations, interconnecting carrier problems, your phone, buildings/tunnels, signal strength and atmospheric/topographical conditions, and may be curtailed, interrupted, dropped or refused.
The phone’s approximate location is transmitted to the local 9-1-1 response agency or PSAP while the call is in progress; this approximation is intended solely to aid the PSAP in dispatching emergency assistance or to limit the search area for emergency services personnel. You should not rely solely on a phone for essential communications (such as a medical or other emergency).
Last update: October 9, 2023
All rights reserved, Unplugged